Sunday, May 24 was our Ward Conference. Robert was again, not feeling well and so I left for church (slightly late) with all the kids by myself. He actually showed up in time for Sunday School since he is the president and all the stake leaders were there. I was pretty glad to see him because I didn't want to field all the questions about where he was and how he was doing.
After church, I had an interview with the bishopric counselors and was released from being the cub committee chair and asked to teach 14-15 year old Sunday School. It is a bitter sweet release. I love cub scouts and like to be involved and know that it is running well, but it was starting to be a source of frustration and a burden. I guess the Lord knows what he is doing.
I look forward to teaching the youth. It is something I have never done before. I hope they don't eat me alive! I do get to teach kids I already know fairly well (some of them were even my cub scouts when I first was the Wolf leader 8 years ago). Should be fun. Plus, I only have to teach every other week!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment